zondag 13 november 2016

Good news, Class_of_Master_Harry!

Your postcard NL-3568928 to GaynorKZN in South Africa has arrived! It reached its destination in 59 days after traveling 9,514 km!

GaynorKZN 

Gaynor wrote you a message:

“Hi Anne & Freya,

Thank you for your card and all your words.

Yes Afrikaans is very similar to Old Dutch. My Afrikaans is not very good although I learnt it the whole way through school.

I live in the province of KwaZulu-Natal where very little Afrikaans is spoken so I am not really exposed to it very often.

Yes I would love to have done ballet as a child, but sadly my mother would not send me to dance lessons. I enjoy ALL DANCE, maybe I should take up ballroom one day.

I have a 9 year old french poodle FiFi - she os gorgeous and a very important member of our family.

I have unfortunately never been to The Netherlands - maybe one day.

Best wishes 
Gaynor”

Now YOU will receive a postcard from another random member... keep an eye on your mailbox!

This is an email from your account in postcrossing.com. To change your email settings, go here.

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten