dinsdag 15 november 2016

Good news, Class_of_Master_Harry!

Your postcard NL-3568917 to punapeax2 in Russia has arrived! It reached its destination in 62 days after traveling 5,311 km!

punapeax2 

Arina wrote you a message:

“Hello, boys :) 
It was really cool to recieve your postcard-letter! I had never found such surprise in my postbox 
And I'll certainly answer your questions 
1: No, I don't have a boyfriend 
2. I'm not married because I am only 17 y.o :D 
3. Unfortunately I don't know Dutch, but recently I started to learn German and it seems like to be a bit similar. I know only one word in Dutch straat=street=Strasse, I think it is because I send postcards in Holland by postcrossing often :) 
Good luck in your hobbies! 
De beste wensen, 
Arina”

Now YOU will receive a postcard from another random member... keep an eye on your mailbox!

This is an email from your account in postcrossing.com. To change your email settings, go here.

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten