vrijdag 23 juni 2017

Good news, Class_of_Master_Harry!

Your postcard NL-3819162 to pc1983 in Germany has arrived! It reached its destination in 19 daysafter traveling 346 km!

pc1983 

Pawel/Paul wrote you a message:

“Hello Anouck,

thank you very much for this special big Postcard. I've never received such a big Card before! :) I love Star Wars and all things related, especially LEGO Star Wars. I own some big LEGO Star Wars Models and I played all LEGO Star Wars PC Games. I love them!

To answer your Questions: 
Q: Haben Sie Kinder? (Do you have children?) 
A: Nein. Aber ich hätte gerne welche in der Zukunft. (No. But I would love to have children in the future.)

Q: Sind Sie verheiratet? (Are you married?) 
A: Nein. Ich habe noch nicht die passende Frau gefunden. Aber ich möchte in Zukunft heiraten, wenn ich die richtige Frau finde. (No. I've never found the right woman. But I would love to marry in the future if I ever find the right woman.)

Q: Mögen Sie Frankreich? (Do you like France?) 
A: Ja. Es ist ein schönes Land und ich habe schon mal die Côte d’Azur besucht. (Yes. It's a beautiful Country and I visited the Côte d’Azur some years ago.)

I wish your Family and you all the best for the future, thank you for the Card and Happy Postcrossing!

SMILE EVERY DAY!

Pawel”


Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten